SUPPORT POLICE PICTURES
Learn how you can support our non-profit organization.
Below, are the many avenues that are available to support Police Pictures, which is a registered 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization in the State of Ohio.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Donations Directly Mailed To Us
Donations can be mailed to our PO Box.
PO Box 524
Amherst, OH 44001
Donations can made directly to our Venmo here.
Our unique charity link: Please click here.
This link will take you directly to smile.amazon.com in support of Police Pictures so that you won’t have to search for our charity among almost a million other organizations. This way, you shop. Amazon donates. No charge to you.
To create a fundraiser for Police Pictures, follow these steps below or click here:
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click Raise Money.
- Select Nonprofit or Charity.
- Select a charitable organization, choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
To donate, visit our Instagram page by clicking here. Then click the "donate" button at the top of our profile.
To add to your story a button to donate to Police Pictures, follow these steps:
1. In Instagram, open the camera and take or upload a photo that best highlights your cause.
2. Tap the sticker icon.
3. Select the donation sticker from the tray.
4. Select Police Pictures as the nonprofit organization.
5. Customize your fundraiser using Stories creative tools.
6. Tap Send to. Then tap Share next to Your Story.
6. You can add multiple images or videos to build your fundraising story.
7. Once added to your story, you can go back and click to donate.
You can donate through our GuideStar profile, by clicking here.
This will popup in a new window, and will take you to GuideStar.
- Once this page opens, you can navigate to the "Donate Now" button.
You can donate through our Great Nonprofits profile, by clicking here.
This will popup in a new window, and will take you to Great Nonprofits.
- Once this page opens, you can navigate to the "Donate" button.